Facebook Poll Results - Oops!

Just found this interesting poll on Times Of India website. See the results -

Facebook-Poll-Resultsโ€‹

What's your frank opinion about the poll? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    lol ๐Ÿ˜
    actually seems like Facebook has already made mentally ill (56% folks) that have selected the choice 1.

Forget about Facebook If you use anything beyond a limit you are bound to get mentally sick.

-CB
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    lol ๐Ÿ˜

This is actually addicting and useless, just log in for 5 minutes, and see how more than 2 hours wasted, and you realize that when someone shouts at you, ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    And thank god for the remaining 44 % sane ppl using fb and also are sane

Come on FB was introduced for sharing knowledge in the community if you are using it for bull shit who is to be blamed Not FB but you the user
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Conqueror
    And thank god for the remaining 44 % sane ppl using fb and also are sane
    You mean 23 % ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    You mean 23 % ๐Ÿ˜›
    Ignore him, pal. We all know he's an avid facebooker. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ignore him, pal. We all know he's an avid facebooker. ๐Ÿ˜
    You got the genes bro I may be a avid FBer I spend about 1 hour in FB 3 or 4 hours in CE I am not still sure to which I am more addicted to

But still too much of anything Can be dangerous so keep some thing in the funny line always ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember that some days back we CEan were wishing that I would like to see for android phone is the extended battery life (that survives at least more than...
New Century Global Center at China is world's largest standalone building. The specs of the building are quite amazing. The building is 500 meters long and 400 meters wide and...
Hey, I saw a problem to know the output of the below mentioned code.. โ€Ž#include int fun() { static int num = 40; return num--; } int main() { for(fun();...
Hi, I was just wondering about LIFE as a BIG PICTURE and how to get things handled. So I'll be making a note of the most important things that I've...
The purpose of doing this (from my INTRO THREAD) : A little background story : I've had enough of trolls,pictures,videos and all that useless stuff which has successfully spammed such...