Facebook Places And New privacy fire

With its new location-based Places feature, Facebook may have just lit the match that will ignite another round of privacy controversy.

On Wednesday, Facebook took the wraps off of Places, a smartphone-based service that enables users to tell their friends where they are, and to track friends. The service, which is slowly being rolled out to users, enables people to share their friends' locations.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bangalore-based digital publisher EC Media International on Thursday launched its multi-function e-book reader Wink that supports 15 Indian languages. The Wink E-Reader comes with an amazing storehouse of more than...
sir, Myself Chetan Jaiswal,final yr ECE dept,wants to do a project entitled "Wireless signalling system for trains'. Could you please provide us idea as how to develop it...could you please...
help needed in cracking down the mentioned subject. found it a bit difficult . guidelines and tips are welcomed too. also can anyone suggest me which books to refer and...
i selected this project as my mini project Four-Stage FM Transmitter any one user can give me the advantage and disadvantage this cicuit
Hello all, and welcome to my thread. I hope you can give me advice in this matter. In one month I will be starting university, my desire is to go...