Facebook - Most Visited Site in 2010.

Facebook has claimed the Internet's top spot from Google as the most visited website in the United States in 2010, according to a new study from online measurement service Experian Hitwise. The social networking site, which was the subject of a Hollywood film in 2010, was the top-visited website for the first time and accounted for 8.9 % of all US visits between January and November 2010, reports the Daily Mail.

The world's Internet search leader Google ranked second with about 7.2 % of all visits.
However, taking into account all of Google's websites, such as YouTube and Gmail, it still reigns as the most visited site at 9.9 % of the visits, ahead of Facebook's 8.9 % and 8.1 % gained by Yahoo! sites. Facebook, a site launched only six short years ago by Mark Zuckerberg, has quickly ascended to number one position with over 500 million users.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone, i am a third year ece student,i'm looking for simple analog electronics miniprojects.kindly please help me immediately by providing topics and sites. only analog ones please
Which is the odd one out among the following: 24, 63, 80, 51, 15, 35, 48
Hello friends can anybody explain Why is tranformer and generators rated in KVA and MVA?
I recently read that government charged the electricity bills in KWH .. But if power factor maintained is bad. person is charged with penalities and he has to pay tariff...
hello, i am creating a search engine.. and i am getting an error Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in c:\wamp\www\major project\search.php on line 22...