Facebook Messenger 2.0 App - New Design For Conversations

The Facebook fans with the over-priced devices from Apple may head over to the iTunes store in your macbooks or iMacs and update the facebook messenger app to version 2.0. The social networking giant has released the latest version of the app in the itunes store few hours ago. Facebook had promised an update for the iOS devices after launching it for the Android platform a few days ago.

facebook-messenger-app

What's New In Facebook Messenger App 2.0

Facebook's engineers have reworked the GUI for the conversations. Now the chats with your contacts look a lot like text messages. I hope you will like the bubble-style look of the conversations. The next significant update is that swiping left gesture on the conversations screen will reveal your friends-list. You can now adjust the ranking of your friends in the list and make the friends you message the most to appear on the top.

You can now expect the next update in about a month's time (or maybe a little longer than that). Both android and ios versions are keeping pace with each other. If you happen to download the app, do not forget to post your review.

Download Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember whenever I visited campuses for recruiting candidates for the company I worked for, the most often and obvious question was "What's the salary package you're offering?". While it's...
hey frndss i m from mechanical ... i want ur help regarding any workshop or event related to automobile or some creative machinary which has a desirable use to the...
Microsoft has officially opened registration for new Windows 7 users (who purchase Windows 7 PC between June 2, 2012 – January 31, 2013) to upgrade to Windows 8. Microsoft is...
hey, I am TOMCY THOMAS and i graduated this yr in mechanical engg. i got a decent GPA of 6.8 and wud like to pursue my MS in automobile engg....
you can download freely available open source operating systems just visit https://www.livecdlist.com/ ...you can use them for different purposes like... os installation,server,entertainment,desktop and many more....