Facebook Is Hiring!

Facebook will be opening an office in New York by 2012. It's planning to recruit hundreds of engineers to plan out other innovative ideas for the social networking site.

You'll get the details here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Bizlibati
    Bizlibati
    I appreciate this planning.This will make a network for engineers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I saw a video uploaded by Facebook -

Very soon, we are going to see such videos from the CrazyEngineers Headquarters too! ☕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i heard a news that fruits like orange, strawberries and vegetables are used as fuels for future generations as our resources are going to be scared ,the use...
Auto Update of posts in threads without reloading or refreshing it. Would be great from the user point of view Something like Gmail which uses Ajax
I have always been sitting cross-legged, I can sit for long hours because this is always been my habit. I am always comfortable in this position. I also appreciate the...
Gowalla - a location based service provider has been taken over by social networking giant Facebook. The details of the takeover are unknown yet. CNN money quotes that FB has...
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime - the Ice Creme Sandwich phone is unofficially being sold in India for Rs. 43500/- on eBay, reports pluggd.in. Samsung has not officially revealed the plans...