Facebook IPO In June 2012?

AllThingsD has cited 'multiple resources' that confirm that the social networking giant Facebook may file their IPO documents within the next month provided the officials at Securities and Exchange Commission approve them. The whole process may take about 3-4 months for completion. Further coverage on ATD: Sources: Is Facebook IPO on Track for Late May? - Kara Swisher - Social - AllThingsD

Just wondering whether Facebook will retain its magic on the stock exchange as well? GroupOn - one of the most popular services didn't do very well after getting listed.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think that's the question almost every wannabe entrepreneur asks. Do you really need an innovative idea to start your own venture? If yes, does that mean every new entrepreneur...
Spring Festival is coming soon! I’m going back to my hometown to spend the holiday with my family.
Hello, everyone! I'm new here. Nice joining you~~
Yeah I blocked some on the router (supplied by my IP). I set it to block all adult contents, but now I see hes been using tunnel proxies...hmmmm...Yes, I need...
IBM claims to have created the world’s smallest magnetic computer memory bit using only 12 atoms. ​ The US computer company said the experimental low-temperature memory is at least 100...