Facebook Garage

Hey Guys,

Its been great pleasure visiting Facebook Developors Garage
The event was on Aug 28, 2009 at Taj West End Bangalore.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Prakash,
    Good to know , but could you shed some light on the highlights of the event? what was it about?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, share photographs and event details.
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    The_Big_K
    Yep, share photographs and event details.
    Chakpak Media Pvt Ltd, a leading Bollywood community portal, conducted the first ever Facebook Developer Garage in Bangalore on August 28th, 2009 at the Taj West End. This premier Facebook developer event will feature speakers from Facebook, Chakpak and other Indian companies.

The event was sponsored by Intel and co-hosted with Accel Partners. It was open to all social network developers, online marketing professionals and Facebook enthusiasts. The developer’s garage offered a great chance for attendees to gain insights into how the Facebook platform has evolved, discuss technical ideas and learn more about social media marketing.

Speaker lineup included:
    • Vishu Gupta, Engineering Team, Facebook
    • Alok Kejriwal, Co-Founder & CEO, Games2Win
    • Nitin Rajput, Co-Founder & COO, Chakpak
    • Mekin Maheshwari, Director Engineering, WeRead
    • Nikhil, Product Manager, MingleBox
    • Vinod Nambiar, Global Delivery Head, Position2

I couldn't upload the pictures . Wish I could shared with you a few. All in all it was a great learning experience😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    oh..! Nice opportunity you had..! Good Prakash..!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

it can be used as (1) inverting amplifier (2) non inverting amplifier (3) comparator....... to seek help contact me...........😕😕😕
hey anyone knows how to make an application on common source mosfet? how to design a project based on it????
I've been trying to understand the concept of "geometric algebra" for a while. This discipline was developed by Clifford, hence the alternate moniker Clifford algebra. I can demonstrate an algebra...
Can anyone help me in getting the diagram of instrumentation amplifier and its derivation of o/p equation.....
hii frendz ! plz help me out from this dampener. plz let me know the links for getting mech logos and wallpapers.