Facebook For iOS Update Features Adding Photos To Comments, Ability To Edit Comments & More

Facebook iOS app update is here. With the update version 6.6, Facebook has taken a step closer to bringing all the functionality that the Facebook desktop mode offers. The latest update to Facebook app on iOS features ability to add photos to comments and also edit statuses or comments from any iOS device running on iOS 6.0 and later. iPhone and iPad users will surely be relieved to have all the new features for Facebook apps. There's the usual bug fixes and option of expressing yourself with icons when you post to someone's timeline and getting to privacy shortcuts by tapping the lock by your name in the main menu.

One of the other major changes that the updated Facebook for iOS app brings is a new way to get to Privacy Settings. While the option is still present prominently under the 'More' tab, Facebook now also displays a lock symbol with the user's name tapping on which opens the Privacy Settings similar to how Facebook displays this symbol in the web version. The updated app has brought a more iOS-like navigation with a new bar at the bottom of the app, that features buttons for News feed, Friend Requests, messages, notifications, and a More button that offers a menu which was previously included in a sliding pane at the left hand, a feature that some people also call the Hamburger menu.

facebook-ios-update

That's all about the features that this update brings. You can go ahead and download the Facebook for iOS update from #-Link-Snipped-# right away. We await your reviews and comments in replies below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I am not a iphone user but i had tried and tired of using Facebook on my android powered smartphone and especially while using 2G network.I hate fb app for android as it takes too much timewhen compared to usage by opera or phone browser.Anyone out here experiencing same problem?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one tell what are algorithms?
Simmtronics Semiconductor Ltd., an Indian multinational computer technology company that is known best for manufacturing economical 3G Tablets with calling function and G-Sensor as well as for bringing India's First...
I shall try out this when (and a BIG IF) I graduate to a smart phone. So far have been too smart to be conned into getting one. https://www.instructables.com/id/10-Smartphone-to-digital-microscope-conversion/?ALLSTEPS
Guys we have had so many mobile reviews from local market holders like Micromax Karbonn and some top shot like Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG and many more One feature that...
Can sensors which were mainly used in Smartphone’s combine to form a good suspension system? Accelerometer sensor, gyroscope sensor are one of the mostly used sensors in today’s smart phone’s...