Facebook eMail (Project Titan): Maybe a Gmail killer?

Facebook folks are completely rewriting their mail product. Internally, the project is called as the project Titan.

Facebook mail will have POP/IMAP access, meaning you will be able to download messages on your local desktop, laptop etc. The email ID will be in the format of #-Link-Snipped-#

Do you think new facebook email will prove to be a Gmail killer?

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    The_Big_K
    Do you think new facebook email will prove to be a Gmail killer?
    Hope so...
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Nobody can beat Gmail .
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Why should it kill Gmail? Can't it be just another mail?
    After all, right now, Gmail seems to be the best of the lot available. So, even if Facebook mail is so great, it'll take a while before it can become a rival to gmail, I think.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    GMAIL IS THE BEST...no comparison...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's no comparison to Gmail.

Until someone comes up with a better offering. 😉
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    gmail well surely rule for few more years.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ok, so what features does it have to call itself a Gmail killer of all things? Perhaps its more useful for existing FB users.

Gosh, the last thing I need as a @facebook.com address. Now people can send wall messages and poke each other without logging into FB! how fun! *sarcasm*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello!!Could you please help me to know that, whether IIt ,delhi is offers any training/project to other univ. students? if they allows ,then what are their specifications?😕
Hi guys..! Just Now I came to know that... Tomarrow, i.e on 6-2-2010, there are Campus Interviews conducting in EVM college of Engineering and Technology, Guntur, A.P. More than 20...
Hi.. I am trying to design a website(college project) for managing smart gadgets like ipod ,mobile phones etc. Vision is to provide an online monitoring system to the users to...
The Leading Worldwide Player In The Cable Industry Will Play A Major Role At The Coming “Middle East Electricity” Exhibition In Dubai (Feb. 9-11th) By Presenting Its New Strategy, Organization...
Hello, Anyone has any idea how to deal with value 'bins' in the code in this project? here is the link: dt.rar :: Pobierz za darmo! Darmowy hosting plików.