Facebook Campus Recruitment Process

Can we have the details of the facebook campus recruitment process posted here? In the last 2 months, several candidates have written to me (using the contact us page) asking for the eligibility criteria and overall process Facebook follows for recruiting candidates directly out of college. I personally don't know which colleges FB visits for campus placements - and therefore have no clue what are the various stages in the process.

From whatever little information I gathered from various sources on the Internet, it appears that they too have a first aptitude test followed by several rounds of technical interviews. On a few occasions, they seem to have conducted as many as 10 to 12 rounds of Interview for third/final year engineering graduates.

But at the end of it, if you get selected - it's going to be worth it. Facebook does tend to offer jobs directly at their US offices with salary going north of Rs. 50 lakh per annum.

If anyone knows the overall eligibility criteria and the process, please share it here so that everyone benefits.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every smartphone and even some feature phones support positioning, while the ‘dumb’ phones rely on Wi-Fi or network triangulation the smart ones use satellite supported services like GPS or GLONASS....
As all auto lovers around the world would be eagerly waiting to make a global debut I want to know the feelings of CEans on this Auto show. This Frankfurt...
Just read an interesting article by Mukund Mohan, the startup guy at Microsoft Ventures. Mukund works with startups and helps them grow. You may read the article here. He quotes...
Google Inc is darn serious about the security of your device. Less than a week after the company introduced the app called Android Device Manager, it has began rolling it...
Hey guys, this topic is based on politics. Let me make explain about it. India is a democratic country. So after a regular interval of time, elections are hosted in...