Facebook Beta 5.2.3.1 For Windows Phone Download Now Available

Facebook has released a new version of its app for the Windows Phone platform. The social networking giant has delivered a lot of performance improvements with the Facebook Beta 5.2.3.1 update. These include - Faster notifications, Redesigned primary and secondary tiles and Messaging platform. Facebook feels that there is still room for bugs and has appealed the audience to help them find more as they head towards a more stable release. To send the company a feedback about the app's features, users can log in the details through Settings > Feedback in the app.

Facebook Facebook Android App Update Available. ICS Contact Sync Absent. and Facebook Facebook For iOS Update Features Adding Photos To Comments, Ability To Edit Comments & More has been around for a long time. On the Windows Phone Store, users can download the 9 MB file if they have a smartphone or tablet running on Windows Phone 8, 8.1 or 7.5. Along with the aforementioned features, the Facebook app brings Toasts for Facebook chat and support for additional languages (total 52) including Japanese, Deutsch and Hindi.

facebok-beta
Are you an avid Windows Phone user? Have you been waiting for a stable Facebook app for too long? How do you like the latest release with Facebook Beta 5.2.3.1? Download the app #-Link-Snipped-# and let us know your reviews through comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I updated the Facebook on my Lumia series phone, and couldn't find the latest updated software better then the previous version Facebook.

FB at facebook is still slower then the version installed on android; Notifications are a bit delayed; UI looks better in android device. It feels like still it will take a while when FB @ windows phones will come closer to FB @ Android and Idevices.

May be it's only me 👀👀
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    I too agree with the point that fb @ Windows phone is slower than fb @ android... Access through uc browser is just fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While designing a resume recently I realized the importance of using good fonts in a resume. Though it may not sound like a big deal to most of you, if...
Owing to the demand by OneNote users on various other platforms, the OneNote app has now been made available on the Mac OS. In a recent post on the Office...
It might sound like a scene from a James Bond movie, where the protagonist uses contact lenses that give a perfect heat vision for his mission! Well, researchers at Michigan...
Diabeto is a non-intrusive bluetooth supported hardware device that allows the transfer of glucose reading from any Glucometer to any mobile device. The readings are transferred to the Diabeto App...
Plants are set to become way more useful than ever before, thanks to the research work done by MIT. It has now been brought to light that enhancing the energy...