Kaustubh Katdare
    Insufficient data.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    no sir data is not insufficient.....

it's just to thing the basic ......../
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How come? How many faces are there is not known. Can this still be solved? Interesting!
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    hey guys no answers ????
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    Answer is 1 1
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    answer is 5 and 1
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    @rishi: i think for first question the answer is six........and for second one it is 2,3,4,5.
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Hey Rishi... No right answers??? Can you please give the answers..
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    face opposite to 1 is 6 and that to 5 is 2...
    am I right.......??
  • makru921
    makru921
    If you are asking about a cubic dice, the answers are 5 and 1 respectively. But there was no mention of the number of faces in the question (as biggie had pointed out), so i think with the question you provided, it is vague and does not contain enough data to answer.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    the answers

The number on the face opposite to the face carrying 1 is 6

and

The number on the face opposite to the face carrying 5 is 2

because sum of the numbers on opposite faces is always =7
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

the questions are cubic dies only

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came across one Contactor rated 400A in which the coil is fed through a electronic circuit in which pulsating DC (waveform of full wave rectifier) & each pulse having...
Hi I got a chance to do project in one company on these topics.Helps me to choose which is better and relevant. 1.Speed Control of Switch Reluctance Motor 2.Seep Control...
After 13 miners were trapped in a coal mine in Sago, West Virginia, four years ago, rescuers didn’t know where to look for survivors -- they could have been anywhere...
Ex-NASA chief in Alaska plane crash: At least five people died in the crash of a private aircraft in Alaska Monday night, the Federal Aviation Administration said in a preliminary...
Tevatron Fermilab Particle accelerators, which are not renowned for their real-world applications, could in fact be used to produce energy, according to a 34-year-old research paper that resurfaced this week....