face recogniton using wavelet transform

hey guys,
m doing a project on face recognition using wavelet transform. i need some help on how to go about it. right now m trying to write a proposal, but there is so many confusing material on the web. does any one know any books or online references that can help me understand wavelets and how exactly it can be used in face recogniton.
any assistance is highly appreciated..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wikipedia is a site that provides a good stuff of information on almost all the topics.I have noticed this fact that most of the people (even on ce) searching net...
Need help with this .. Suppose I have a cylinder with plunger arrangement on one side and the other is blocked.. and when i push the plunger the air compresses.....
HI! i'm srinivas studying in final year of BE cse. last weak i deleted some important files accidently. later i recovered those files but, i'm not able to open most...
hai friends i am in 3rd b.tech, i am going to do my miny project in next month, so any one tell me most useful projects names.
This is for people who are experienced and who want to shift to another company. May be it is telephonic or personal interview this is the most obvious question asked...