Face and voice recognition

Project Abstract / Summary : In todays world security is an important thing to be take care of. In any field to make it secure some security measures must be applied. In our project the important goal is to provide security by detecting face and voice. First of all the whole information will be noted down including face and voice of the user. Then when next time the same user will have to log in again then his face and voice will be compared. If it get matched the next page will be open,if not it will show error and will fail to login. This way security will be provided.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : As security is the main concern in todays world. One should have to take care of it and should start working on it as soon as possible. Data can be steal easily. to prevent that this project will help.

Project Highlights : This is useful project with proper techniques and designing. This project can be used anywhere like it can be used in offices, banks, army,etc. It have so many scopes and proper security will be provided. I think anyone can use it to orevent their data from being stolen.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Priyadarshini Institute of Engg and Tech
City: Nagpur
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : this project is based upon 360 degree wheels rotation all wheels are rotated at a time. the main advantages of this project, it can move...
Project Abstract / Summary : CHAPTER: 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction “Copper slag is a by-product created during the copper smelting and refining process. As refineries draw metal out of copper...
Project Abstract / Summary : I am making a project on FMS (model) in my collage a project based on TOTAL INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING system.In this the process like from RAW...
Project Abstract / Summary : Wood Pecker’ (On-line interior designers) is to create a virtual platform where a common man can make his own dream home, franchise or a business...
Steve Jobs ain't around. He's gone, forever leaving the company he and his friends built in the hands of the corporate minded, shareholder pleasing people. The post-Jobs Apple isn't the...