Eye tracking using Cmos camera

I'm thinking of a Project on "Robotic arm controlled with the eye movement"...can anyone suggest me about how to start this...I want to do it using cmos camera rather than IR leds!

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Tells us the way you can interface the CMOS camera with an ARM micro controller

The controller can then be used to interface your robotic arm
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    Try to study how Image is captured via camera.
    Gradually u'll know how the whole process is done.

Try these links:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • aakash.kaasina
    aakash.kaasina
    Thankyou ๐Ÿ‘
  • aakash.kaasina
    aakash.kaasina
    Can you guys help me with the type of cmos cam that i can use practically!
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    If you are looking for a readymade product go here: #-Link-Snipped-#

If u wanna do yourself go here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ahsanul haque
    I used Galaxy s4 How it works about Eye Gesture, Finger Gesture technology. Can you Explain me how it works Thanks...
    How about creating different thread of your query rather than hijacking OP's thread ?

BTW, It's next to impossible to understand what you're trying to ask. Make it clear. Keep it simple, so others can understand without stressing their brain & wondering what the hell you're trying to ask.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    i think u dont know about eye gesture, finger gesture tech in android device... its related topics to Camera..........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has a lot of expertise in the portable digital music player segment with its extensive range of Walkmans, headphones and speakers. Many of you must have bought either one...
Hello, I want to learn about BackTrack OS Just downloaded BackTrack 5 R3 from the official site https://www.backtrack-linux.org/downloads/ I want to learn it from scratch.. Does anyone have any idea...
Spark-Renault SRT_01E is a pure technical innovation in the field of Automobile. As all us know there are F1 championships held every year for gasoline powered F1 cars but from...
Recently viewed a video on youtube of Phonebloks. It's uber awesome, so I thought, I should share with fellow CEans : For more visit : https://www.phonebloks.com/ Drop your opinions/views below....
Can anyone make me clear about use of volatile keyword in java ? I would appreciate if one can give related examples ? Thanks in advance