Exploring New Zealand For Under Rs. 1,00,000 - Possible?

Starting from India - I'm wondering if it's possible to explore New Zealand within a limited budget of Rs. 1,00,000? I checked the flight tickets and they're all Rs. 70k+ (return tickets) and I'm wondering if you can spend ~20-30 days in New Zealand with just about Rs. 30k in your pockets. We'd definitely not want to miss out on all the adventure and sites worth exploring.

Has anyone here done backpacking to a new country?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bazaart app is one app with some of the great reviews for being a beautiful way to mix your photos into mind-blowing images. One of the best photo collage making...
Incredible as it may sound, but researchers at York University have sent world's first SMS using evaporated vodka. The text read - "O Canada" and the researchers are confident that...
Name: chandrakanth Engineering Trade: mechanical Location: hyderabad Occupation: Un employed Work Experience: Worked in Arani power Systems Limited Hobbies & Interests: Playing Chess, Cricket, Enjoying with friends, Aim in life:Wanna...
Simmtronics, the Delhi-based brand in tablets and PC components, has forayed into the smartphone market in India with the launch of Simmtronics XPAD Amazoid M1, Fundroid Q1, Fundroid Q2, Fundroid...
Hello, In the first week of next month I'm going to appear for an an interview for the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellow). It'a a DST sponsored project at...