Explanation of Memristors in detail

Put your science elementary books to shredders. Dump all the electrical books in the attic.* The researchers at HP have finally proved the existence of fourth basic fundamental building component of any electrical circuit (after resistor, capacitor and inductor) It is the MEMORY RESISTOR or simply called “MEMRISTOR”. The Memristor was christened by nonlinear-circuit-theory pioneer [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice its really awesome
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    That sounds great.Thanks for information anyway.😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People, make sure that you're subscribed to VoiCE and also check it out on hourly (if not, daily) basis . We've an excellent team of VoiCE authors and I'll introduce it on CE soon.
  • freak16
    freak16
    Information is too good and the form in which it is presented made it a superlike.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Saamsung GT-I9003 is the Google Nexus in India. If you haven’t gone through our review of the phone, look at it in our earlier coverage here: Google Nexus S In...
Im a third year Engineering student(Electrical and Electronics). I wish to join the IEEE. I want to know your opinions about it. Will it be useful to me because im...
Jawbone has been known to devise sophisticated Bluetooth headsets since 2006. The company has revolutionized the industry with its voice dialing and information applications delivering high level voice quality. But...
Recently after the price hikes in petrol the first thing comes to our mind is “now we need a more fuel efficient vehicle.” Since we are so used to comfort...
Does anyone of you have the torrent or download link for the book: ISDN and Broadband ISDN with Frame Relay and ATM by William Stallings. Please post.