Explanation of Blow Molding Process - Mechanical Engineering

Here is blow molding process explained.
Check this out. (I was a BAD writer at that time. Concentrate on meaning rather than grammar ☕)
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Issue
    Here is blow molding process explained.
    Check this out. (I was a BAD writer at that time. Concentrate on meaning rather than grammar ☕)
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I think it is used to produce plastic wares, eg. Coke bottle, Beverage bottles,...😐
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    nice post issue.

the blow moulding process has always interested me since the time i learnt about it in sem 3.

Is this process also applied to make electric bulbs ?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes, Glass bulb is made from Blow molding. Or should I say "Extrusion Blow Molding". I recommend you watch the following videos.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is plastic injection process explained. There was a guy called Soni, owner of OfficeMate brand. He had started from a blow molding and injection molding industry. Check this out....
HELLO,I AM CURRENTLY PURSUING MY ENGINEERING DEGREE FORM CMRIT,BANGALORE...MY BRANCH IS ISE!!I AM IN 6TH SEM AND HAVE GOT A TOTAL AGGREGATE OF 67%(FROM 1ST SEM TO 5TH SEM)... I...
ok, I have been recently testing out all the questions I ask. consider a simple set up Pc1 <-->SW1<-->R<-->SW2<-->PC2 now, given that Pc1 and Pc2 are in same vlan(default vlan...
Here Comes a Problem in Windows 7 on 'My Friend Laptop', While playing, movie (or) video Song (or) MP3 songs in any application like VLC, Windows Media player....... After 5...
hello, I'm suppose to do a graduation project based on lab view with solar energy topic. can any one help me out and give me some ideas about it? we...