Execution of java program with arguments in Netbeans IDE

Hi,
In Netbeans IDE, I have to run multiple java files with arguments in each and all the files should be in a single project. Can any one please help me with my problem.

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Use any one file as your main program (which consist of your main())
    and keep the remaining programs with class definitions.
    you can access those classes using your main program.

suppose your main program is abc.java and supporting program is def.java with class name def and a function func()

then from your main program you can use this function by doing this

def.func()

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, My current project involves storing of around 30 values in the PIC.. I want to retrieve these values through serial port when an application in my computer asks for...
we are working in codeblocks.we have created a console input output application.we have connected mysql as the database.now we want that whatever we query the result of the query should...
Probably the most significant news so far from Microsoft this year is this - an update to the operating system they built keeping in mind the mobility-driven significant change in...
Engineers at NHK are developing an 8K Ultra HD television and the broadcasts are expected to begin in Japan in 2016. The camera head required is being jointly developed with...
Flipkart seems to be doing a ton of things to bring in revenues. The company recently shut down Flyte digital music store. In addition, now the company is said to...