Excise duty hike!!!

It was in news that the car makers in India have stated that the hike in prices is applicable only to the products that will be dispatched after 16th March. The old stock available with the dealer and all the bookings done prior to the Union Budget are entitled to be sold at the pre-budget prices. The already staggering auto industry is likely to register lesser growth because of hike in excise duty and high service tax.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dreams, is what even a blind can see. They are many times very beautiful while many times scary. Hate them or love them, they are really interesting. However, some dreams...
Hi...everybody in forum....I am analysing traffic on a WLAN using wirshark.....And when i do staistics using wireshark...i am having a problem to understand ....."i am downloading video file from youtube...
m very glad to become a family member of Crazy Engineers 😀
hey guys, plz let me get out of the confusion, how the load is distributed from slabs to beam and in what proportions??????? for the right block of the building...
I am working on a project involving TDR. I have to simply observe that the pulse is being reflected and from the time difference have to calculate the length of...