EXCEL 2012 - Govt. Model Engineering College (MEC), Cochin

Parner our tecfest EXCEL 2012
tecfest website:#-Link-Snipped-#
college website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Excel is the annual techno-managerial festival hosted by Model Engineering College, Cochin, Kerala, India in association with Institute Of Electrical And Electronics Engineers#-Link-Snipped-#. The symposium, conducted over a period of three days, is intended to provide a platform for Indian engineers starting their careers to showcase their technical skills and management capabilities. The event includes both online and on site competitions, workshops, talks and seminars, video conferences, exhibitions and pro shows. Since its inception in 2001, 12 editions have taken place.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the minimum rank in GATE to get an admission in any of the iit's for a cs student...??? plzzzz guyzzz help...
This is a question from IIT Powai aptitude test. My friend could not find enough time to solve it. Me too took about 2 hours to solve it only to...
The lecturers in my college are teaching C++. But, there are a few forums which say that Python is better than C++. So, I need suggestions!! Shall I start learning...
I want to know how the multiple access techniques are implemented practically. I know the Theory behind TDMA FDMA and CDMA but i dont know how is the channel shared...
Ever came across a machine without its main functional component. well here is one such thing. it seems to have a lot of advantages,one is safety, and the other being...