Exam Suite in Java

It is designed to overcome problems faced by manual system like hand written exams.

Abstract:

It is developed in Java, which mainly focuses on basic exam operations. It is designed to help users write exams. The software has three main modules.
  • Login
  • Insertion into Database
  • Extracting from Database

Aim is to create an account, and write exam. The computerized system is fast and efficient. It is otherwise very difficult to keep answer papers, etc. The system avoids data redundancy and inconsistency. It also provides security and integrity. Data is easily retrieved, and it is user friendly. The students can view their results using their E-mail ID.

Requirements:
  • Front End- Core Java J2SDK 1.5
  • Back End- Microsoft Access

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Encryption of data is important in the real time environment to keep the data out of reach of unauthorized people, such that it is not altered and tampered. The file...
Hello everyone I would like to calculate the antenna gain but I have only three pieces of information : The transmission power and the reception power, the carrier frequency is...
I am newbie in electronics and i don't know how to start. I want to connect memory card to computer through Bluetooth, but i dont have a clue where to...
a circular tunnel is excavated at a distance of 18 ft .from a fault striking along the axis of the tunnel . and dipping 55 as shown in the accompanying...
Could someone please explain the utility of the IF modulator in the chaine described in the following schema, why do we need an intermediate frequency?