hi

exam failed mam

im doing suiscide

mamm

hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hello

dying ankita mam

Harshad Italiya
Wow ! Looks like it's going to be tough competition.
Is everybody ready for the quiz?
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# First of all, if you are reading this - Understand that FORUMS are not 'Chat Windows' where you address one or two people and chat with them.
    This is a public forum, so whatever you write will be readable by ALL.

If you've understood this - Let's proceed.
    'Hello' isn't helping. We understood that you failed your exam. Everyone does at some point or other. Nothing new. No need to make a big issue our of it.

Tell us the whole story. Where you are from, what exam you've taken, in which result you failed, why are you thinking about suicide (which by the way is ridiculously stupid!), write in detail!

Please understand that no exam in the world is worth giving life for. Cherish what you have. Not everyone gets to live so long.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    KAUSHIK IYER
    exam failed mam
    KAUSHIK IYER
    im doing suiscide
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#,
    As #-Link-Snipped-# said exam is not everything. I failed so many times in my engineering days and even I was dropped for 1 year. But I take it in positive way and learnt so many things in that time.
    If you give up then there is nobody who can help you. But if you keep trying then I am sure you will get many to support you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    โ˜•

Why are you telling this to Ankita mam?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm locking this thread anyway.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Curious to know if there are any advantages of putting the vehicle on centre stand over the side stand? If there are no advantages, why don't the two wheeler makers...
Found something awesome, while performing the regular admin chores - That isn't entirely because of the 'engineers day', but the quiz organised. The credit goes to all the crazy efforts...
Stumbled upon this nice TEDx talk by by Jon Jandai - a farmer from northeastern Thailand. If you have spare 15 minutes, I'd recommend listening to this talk. Do share...
SafeMate is a new smart device launched by India's leading digital map, GPS and tracking service provider - MapMyIndia. The SafeMate is a very portable, 50g gadget measuring just about...
Samsung is likely to announce world's first foldable phone as early as in January next year, reports GSMArena. Just about a few months ago, one of the Samsung executives had...