Exam Experts using .Net

The projects aim is to provide automated services that help in examination process.

Abstract:

The aim of the project is to design a comprehensive web enabled application for management of the Examination Process. This project is aimed to solve many of the problems that are in the existing system and also provide a hassle free system that is efficient and easy to use. This project concentrates mainly on Application Processing, Marks Processing and Results Processing with an easy to use interface. The system also provides a means to generate and print various types of reports.

The services that the application should provide include communication services such as mailing facility, chat service, electronic file transfer etc and office automation packages such as leave letter processing, admission management, teaching evaluation, counseling automation etc.

The section (E-X) deals with the confidential work, i.e., Coding-Decoding of answer scripts, Processing of results, Computerization of certificates etc.

Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Civil Registry is the online system or agency to help the Indian citizens to apply for there government records like passport, driving license, voter's ID card, PAN card etc. And...
Earth quake, Tsunami, hurricane,storms are the natural disaster is happening frequently now a days. Is the earth is getting old and rugged? Started to lose itself?
any best and simple ebook for c,c++ and java would be very useful
Japanese Advertisement giant Dentsu on Thursday stunned the world by announcing the cash deal of $5 billion to buy the British marketing group Aegis. The deal is considered as the...
hi m student of telecommunication engineering and i just want to learn more about this field so that i can explore more and increase my knowledge thanks..... 😀