zeba
zeba
Branch Unspecified
13 Jul 2011

Exam / College to study Quantum Computing

Can anybody tell me how a person extremely interested in studying quantum computing get to it n in which college, thru which exam?
vipulb

vipulb

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Hi i ma vipul.
Actually quantum physics & quantum computing is very high level concept.
If u want to know abt that in TEXAS universities dere r lot of MS courses & dipoma courses.if u want details call me on 9423433421(pune)
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
vipulb
Hi i ma vipul.
If u want to know abt that in TEXAS universities dere r lot of MS courses & dipoma courses.if u want details call me on 9423433421(pune)
Hi Vipul, being a you should share valuable information on the topic here in the Forum only ,rather than personal contacts.So that all interested can go through it...here only.:smile:

blog reloaded:Go India
zeba

zeba

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
vipulb
Hi i ma vipul.
hi vipul..its not the matter of level. Its the matter of interest. plz tell me any colleges if u know n how to get into them n what is profile needed..😁
BenisonBesra

BenisonBesra

Branch Unspecified
7 years ago
Hi......,
I'm studying CSE in NIT Durgapur. I'm interested in studying Quantum Computing. so could you please clearly post collages that provide this branch. As the fellow mentioned above it's not about LEVEL it's a mater of interest. Could you please help..
Thank you.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.