Exam / College to study Quantum Computing

Can anybody tell me how a person extremely interested in studying quantum computing get to it n in which college, thru which exam?

Replies

• vipulb
    vipulb
    Hi i ma vipul.
    Actually quantum physics & quantum computing is very high level concept.
    If u want to know abt that in TEXAS universities dere r lot of MS courses & dipoma courses.if u want details call me on 9423433421(pune)
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    vipulb
    Hi i ma vipul.
    If u want to know abt that in TEXAS universities dere r lot of MS courses & dipoma courses.if u want details call me on 9423433421(pune)
    Hi Vipul, being a you should share valuable information on the topic here in the Forum only ,rather than personal contacts.So that all interested can go through it...here only.:smile:

blog reloaded:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • zeba
    zeba
    vipulb
    Hi i ma vipul.
    hi vipul..its not the matter of level. Its the matter of interest. plz tell me any colleges if u know n how to get into them n what is profile needed..๐Ÿ˜
  • BenisonBesra
    BenisonBesra
    Hi......,
    I'm studying CSE in NIT Durgapur. I'm interested in studying Quantum Computing. so could you please clearly post collages that provide this branch. As the fellow mentioned above it's not about LEVEL it's a mater of interest. Could you please help..
    Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii..... i'mnew to this but feels great after joining it...
guys i wanna know abt pmdc motor its condtn. workin etc thanks in advance...........
Hey can anyone tell me what is the last year(2007) cutoff for Ms & Mtech at IITs?
Hello everyone, I am new to the field of software testing. Can anyone tell me what is white box testing? And how is it different from Black Box testing and...
i have a laptop with 965GM intel chipset with 667MHz 1gb ram and also T7100 Intel C2D proccesor but i have certain isuues installing i386 OS versions of Linux like...