EvoMouse Lets You Click Without A Mouse

EvoMouse is definitely cuter than your current computer mouse and may soon replace it. Celluon, the creators of EvoMouse say that it's an advance mouse that will soon replace the need of a physical mouse and change the way you interact with your computer. EvoMouse can guess the gestures of your fingers and takes action without needing to physically move the mouse. EvoMouse works on any flat surface, occupies very little space, tracks your fingers and looks damn cute -

[​IMG]

EvoMouse uses two infrared sensors located in the eyes of the tiny animal-like device to lay out an area on the flat surface. Any hand gesture made in the area is instantly recognized by the sensors and appropriate action is taken. You can performa all your regular activities like click, doubleclick, move cursor, scroll,  select and even do multi-touch actions like zoom in and zoom out.

There's more you can do with evoMouse - drawing. Just move your hand within the sensitive IR area and you can draw! There's an optional keymat that can turn evoMouse into a virtual, full sized QWERTY keyboard. Celluon says that since evoMouse eliminates the need of a physical mouse, it can also reduce the stress caused by longer use of physical mouse. The device can be connected to your computer via bluetooth or USB which also takes care of charging the batteries inside evoMouse. The device is compatible with Windows, Blackberry & Symbian devices.

What's your take on evoMouse.

Source: ++Celluon++

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, GstarCAD is recognized as the industry leading provider of 2D/3D CAD software. Gstarsoft, a company that develops CAD software for diversified CAD users and application developers. GstarCAD 2011 is...
PepsiCo has developed Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles to sell the sugar water. Using pine bark, switch grass and corn husks Pepsi's developed bottles that will certainly help in reducing the...
I remember my first every computer, powered by Windows 95 got attacked with a virus within just 45 days. How? I had inserted a floppy-disk I had obtained from a...
Steve Jobs says that we're in the post-PC era defined by iPod, iPhone and the latest iPad. The tablet computers are taking over the primary means of personal computing and...
Call of Duty, the gaming series very popular with the gamers all over the world, has set another record. Its 7th part, Call of Duty: Black Ops, has been officially...