Evolution Of Google Nexus.

Evolution Of Google Nexus.
Courtesy : Gadgetlove.com

13 - 1

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to gadgets section. I never thought Google would go really after their Nexus lineup. Somehow, I'm not a fan of Pure Android Interface. HTC's done a great job of customizing the interface, IMHO.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I started to love UI of vanilla Android after 4.0. IceCream Sandwich. It was the iteration from where Android became very much matured.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see that our site is now showing the latest Facebook Recommend button. The new button has adopted a Navy Blue color and I think people are clicking on it...
The screenagers are getting ready for the 4K world and the latest advancement in displays comes from Japanese SEL (Semiconductor Energy Laboratory). SEL demonstrated flexible 4K OLED displays with high...
A small-scale business based in Arizona, The Paragon Space Development Corporation, has employed existing technology in the development of a helium balloon that'll almost fly you to the edge of...
XOLO, the Indian smartphone manufacturer has launched a new Android smartphone called the XOLO A600. Now on XOLO's official website, the A600 is the recent entry in the mid-budget mobile...
It's time to wish my fellow CEans a very happy Diwali . Enjoy with sweets and blast very less as possible. Have a safe and eco-friendly Diwali