Evolution of electonics and communication

hey can anyone please help me where i can get the slides (ppt) on evolution of electonics and communication please reply ASAP as i need this urgently

i will b very grateful

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Share and Discover Knowledge on SlideShare is the site that should give you access to all the presentation.
  • vissin
    vissin
    Ha ha... so people also get helped with their assignments here. Instead of looking for everything ready made why don't you try to work on it yourself and maybe do some other lazy student a favour by posting it on the net.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vissin
    Ha ha... so people also get helped with their assignments here. Instead of looking for everything ready made why don't you try to work on it yourself and maybe do some other lazy student a favour by posting it on the net.
    That's how it should be. Almost everyday, I get at least 2 requests for ready made reports, C/VB programs etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI there...Iam a 1st year Electrical engineering student.My friends and I wanted to do a project on Electric cars...n' i was assigned with it's Battery part...I had an Idea o'...
CEans, Ever since CE started, we've been following the No-SMS-Text policy on our forums. Despite all efforts, we continue to get posts full of abbrivations (and I believe they are...
big_k, i have read quite a lot of interviews that you have conducted with bjarne stroustrup, yashwant kanetkar and many more. I have seen that its not just you who...
Hey CEans! I'm maintaining an old compaq laptop of mine by trying to use lean applications on the computer. I've recently upgraded its hard disk (from 20gb to 120gb), but...
Title: Networking Interest: I m planning 2 make an application which will automatically switch on-off the switch if there is no traffic on switch.......This is an idea which i have...pls...