Evolution For Windows - Mail Client

CEans,

For those who deal with lot of mail every day, Microsoft's Outlook is a good program. However, with growing mailbox, Outlook starts crawling. I had been looking at an alternative for Microsoft Outlook since long. I'm very much impressed by Evolution Mail Client (available with Ubuntu).

Has anyone tried installing Evolution on Windows Machine? If yes, please post reviews.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Have you tried thunderbird (by mozilla)..it is a pretty decent mail client...at par with evolution..

needless to say, works on windows and linux both
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've used thundirbird. Used to be my default mail client for long. But I honestly believe that Outlook Beats it. Thunderbird is yet to get a calendar application add-on.

I guess there's a project by Mozilla that adds a calendar to thundirbird - however, I guess complete integration may take time.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biggi What about Zimbra 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    😛 I've tried Zimbra as well. But it does not impress me 😔 . Now the only option left is to try out The Scalix Suite!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends..... How about an essay or a debate contest on some current topic?? i mean some good stuff and general knowledge enhancement.... How would THAT be????
Hi All, This information is dedicated to my those CS/IT engineer friends(obviously complete engineers) who have zeal to learn and explore unknown things. Recently I learnt this tool and hoping...
Steganography is the art and science of writing hidden messages in such a way that no one apart from the sender and intended recipient even realizes there is a hidden...
Hello CE’s, This is my first post, I found this great forum while looking for people who liked engineering (amateurs, undergraduates or even graduates…) and have an absolute ignorance of...
Is there any difference in the way firewalls treat ICMP packets for ping and traceroute commands? a ping shows a succesfull response where as traceroute shows a timeout at one...