Events for techfest

hey all..

in our college we are organizing techfeest on 25th=27th of sep and nearly at the same time we have meeing of CEans at mumbai...

then why not the ceans plan to visit the techfest also ...i think we can maek it a meeting spot also... and yeh the aim to create this thread is i want new ideas and events relted to electronics or communiction ...

right now i can give rough ideas about event realted to electronics
that are

circuit designing and building
LED board designing and building
Tech quiz
are you FE passes in which we will ask ques from 1st yr syllabus.
aquajet(bottel and hand pump will b there and highest distance travlnig bottel will win)
speed track robotics
hurdels track robotices
TPP
junkyard wars
crystal maze
Tech add mad show

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey, did you search for existing thread? I guess we did discuss couple of ideas before for a techfest.

I was thinking how could we spread the word at techfest? If you are one of the organizing member, why not have CE meet as one of the events of techfest? Maybe a 1 hour panel discussion/ group discussion?
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    in our college techfest is organized by 5 engg commitee
    IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.)
    IETE(Institute of Electrical and Telecomunication Engineers)
    CSI (Computer Society of India)
    ISA (Instrument Society of America)
    VMEA(Vidyaverdhni's mech.eng.association)

I m the chariman of IEEE so i think we can have the meet but we need to discuss littel on that
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure thing. Get in touch with our editor-in-chief Mr. Mayur Pathak. He's in Mumbai and can very well co-ordinate with you.

He is available here - mayur [at] crazyengineers [dot] com
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    check your PM.. i sent few details
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    i tried to search but no result .... πŸ˜”
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    and yeh about mayur ,, i m unable to pm him,,hope so he will contact me ASAP
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    waiting for replies
  • karthik365
    karthik365
    how to contact u ?? we have techfest coming up and i am interested in ur mentioned events and would like to contact u...
  • krina
    krina
    wat is a crystal maze???
  • rashmirash
    rashmirash
    can you explain what is junkyard war??πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Sandy333ece
    Sandy333ece
    hey shadeslayer plz mail event ideas to #-Link-Snipped-# plz
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : No one will send you anything over email; except spam. No point in asking people to send you email.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

:razz: hi to all...! am new to this ......can ne1 help me out...how to join this forum....πŸ˜• i subscribed for this but cud nt join the forum can ne one...
what are the courses available to do more in networking & communications πŸ˜•
please any one can do a favour by giving me a seminar on electrical engg. topics
help me 😎regarding about latest seminar topics in computer science
am an ece student. i wanted to do a mini project. plzzz suggest me a project and the full procedure to do it.plzzzzz i need it soon.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”