Event name for consultancy fair

I want the name for one consultancy fair.
We students we be given knowledge about how to crack competitive exam, how to build up your resume, How to clear personal interview and GROUP DISCUSSION.

AND also name for project fair where there is project exhibition and evaluation.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Consultancy: "Ask and Itself be Given" (AIBeG)
    Project: "Projects - Design - Determine - Demo" (P3D)
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The first should be "Ask and It shall be Given" (AIBeG)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Awesome news, folks! The season 4 of super awesome 'Silicon Valley' is releasing on April 23. The Silicon Valley cast posted following video confirming the launch date of the next...
Researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Dow Electronic Materials, Massachusetts, have developed hetero structures of semiconductor nanorods and luminescent quantum dots that could effectively enable new interactive...
Pinterest's three new visual discovery tools are here to aid users in their quest for new ideas. With the new tools provided by Pinterest, one can use anything they see,...
Skoda is known for their astonishing advancements in environmentally friendly logistic fleet. The company recently unveiled 4 new CNG-powered trucks for its factory in Mlada Boleslav. With CNG thrusting the...
Hey, I'm CSE student in 2nd year. I requires some topics of latest innovative & creative projects even it'll tough no matter , just give me some topics which would...