Event in my college: Web designing competition

hi guys , i am coordinating an event in my collage which is web designing where the participants are supposed to design a dynamic website based on a theme given to them on spot.

i was wondering what all should i provide them with for them to build the site apart from the framework they are goin to build the site.
😕😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alrighty, nice concept 😀

Before we contribute ideas, we'll need to know more about the nature of this competition. Assuming that the competitors will be creating websites on local machines (and not uploading them on real web server) you should provide them with -

1. XAMPP [Assuming you'll be using Windows Machine] fully installed and configured as per your needs.

2. A text editor or IDE - "Eclipse" does everything.

3. Snacks & Cold, Soft Drinks 😉

I believe it would help if you fix the development environment. I cannot comment further as I do not have much information about your event.
  • avantika
    avantika
    if it's of a short duration then you can provide with articles and pictures related to the theme which participants can use.
    It was in this way in my college.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to compile the servlets program? what should i need for that ? how to run servlet program? how to download tomcat server(actually i visited their site but don't know...
A great site for electronics people is born today!!! Go to you'll be glad for this hint. regards
😒 hello, i need a consultant (small and yet experienced) to then place my project within the capable hands of a consultant (large and yet still working prototypes) to achieve...
Wishing CEan vinod12345madhu 😁HaPpy Birthday😁 May your dreams come true and you rock the world! ​
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I searched for prior threads but came across none which were relevant. So here goes. I am looking for an old Octagon Systems CPU,...