"Even i can do that", said MS Paint

MSPaint is actually a very powerful image editor. Here's all the things about MSPaint you probably didn't know.

Brush Scaling

This is pretty much the most basic thing here. You may think that the standard brush sizes in MSPaint only come in the three sizes, right? Wrong.
Open up a new document in paint, select the paintbrush tool, hold Ctrl and press the + button on the numpad. The brush size will grow as big as you need! Amazing, huh?
[​IMG]
This technique also works with the line tool, the spraypaint tool, and the eraser tool.
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Custom Brushes

This is the one that NOBODY knows - You can make your own custom brushes in paint! Select the pencil tool and draw yourself a small textured brush in X color.
Here's what I did:
[​IMG]
Now, select that little image, turn transparency on (Disable Draw opaque), hold shift, and drag it around!
[​IMG]
Cool, huh? You can draw ANYTHING and do this. Here's another one I did.
[​IMG]

Source: MS Paint Tricks | Albino Blacksheep

Guys if you know more cool tricks about this cool little mspaint , then post it here!

- Thankyou!

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Wow! Nice information.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Wow! Nice information.
    thanks gaurav!!!
  • ratikagoel
    ratikagoel
    wow
    it's amazing
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks liked you've copied the content from following source:

MS Paint Tricks | Albino Blacksheep

Please refrain from copy-pasting articles from other sources.
  • mosh11
    mosh11
    The_Big_K
    Looks liked you've copied the content from following source:

MS Paint Tricks | Albino Blacksheep

Please refrain from copy-pasting articles from other sources.

i think the author is embarrassed

this is weird though 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Aniket please do put source of anything if wanna share with us. It will help us to learn more anyhow very nice information😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks for sharing 😀 Yep, do remember to put the source.

Keep the tips coming! Its great to see simple tools like notepad and mspaint having more functionality that they first appear.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its okay to simply put a link to the article you wish to share than copy pasting the article without mentioning the source.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    The_Big_K
    Its okay to simply put a link to the article you wish to share than copy pasting the article without mentioning the source.

I am extremely sorry for copy pasting the article without mentioning the source.
    I'll not do that again! 😔

CE Rocks!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are Four Chips of unknown Weights. Using these four Chips you have to measure a weight which can be anything ranging from 1 Kg to 40 Kg on a...
Dear all, i have this situation: i need my robot to move a distance X cm along a straight wall of length Y m (the length is of no concern,...
Easy Poster Printer 2.0 File Size:- 5.54 MB With Easy Poster Printer you'll be able to print posters of any size, up to 20x20 meters. You can also adjust the...
Can any 1 give me information regarding 6 month training ion any iit college and about its date of release and final submission
Hello , i am pursuing computer science degree and i am in 4th semester. i am interested in doing summer training after 4th semester. is it advisable ??😕 please suggest...