Evaluate my profile ...

Hey Frends ,

I am nishit ..plz evaluate my profile and tell me wer can i get for spring 2008.
GRE: 1200,
Academics :67%,
TOEFL :Yet to b given .
Wer can i gt frm below colleges ?
1. NJIT ,
2. Stevans Inst.,New jersey.
3. City college.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm afraid, I won't be able to offer much help. CEans who are currently pursuing MS from US universities - we need your help here. Anyone?

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    nishit
    Hey Frends ,

I am nishit ..plz evaluate my profile and tell me wer can i get for spring 2008.
    GRE: 1200,
    Academics :67%,
    TOEFL :Yet to b given .
    Wer can i gt frm below colleges ?
    1. NJIT ,
    2. Stevans Inst.,New jersey.
    3. City college.
    I think the city college is the best fit. its of course difficult to predict.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know that this discussion is available on lot of other websites, but that cannot stop us from starting a new discussion over here. I'm sure it will benefit lot...
Hi guys, I have just formatted my laptop and installed everything again but my IIS server is showing me problems. The previous websites I made arent running. It is giving...
helllo frnds.. well..i think my topic wld define my problem 2 a gr8 extent... as i wld like 2 add dat i wish 2 design a digital signal processor(actually a...
Hey all, I'm part of a group formed by 12 universities in Scotland which is trying to combat the massive decline in people graduating with a computing science degree -...
When i doble click any folder / Mapped drive in wix an open with menu pops up and ask to browse for the location to open it . but i...