European Union is successful or a failure?

European Union, an economic body formed as a consortium of 28 european nations with a unified currency euro should bring welfare, development. But unfortunately it has been failed to control eurozone crisis, failed to control the economic hardship of Greece, spain etc, started overshadowing the sovereignity of the nations, started interfering into non economic activities, imposed sanctions on Russia on crimean issue. Thereby it has been regarded as the new sick man of europe by the critics ( as we know we used yo refer turkey as the sick man of europe).

What do you think weather the European Union is successful or a failure?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have idea to safe vehicle and life. Safety Bumper:- it can be used for all vehicles to prevent damage to vehicle in case of accident. Two shock absorber and...
Apart from being an innovative, sharp and confident person (team), I would like to know what else are the "allied" things you need to take care of while forming a...
I invented a new mobile charger for use charge the mobile without power anywhere and anytime. My concept is not based on the solar, power banks, wind energy, hand rotating...
Canadian start-up Metatecture has announced their new creation that brings virtual reality to iOS users at affordable prices. Meet the AirVR, a $49 attachment for iPad Mini and iPhone 6...
I am currently in 2nd year, doing btech information technology from a mediocre college affiliated to IPU Delhi. I want to know if should i start studying for GATE or...