Ethical Hacking Course

hello CEans.
my wishes.
some days ago i attended a workshop on ethical hacking conducted bu innobuzz solutions, i felt some interest of mine in that field, so was thinking to attend a summer training at the same institute.
the details of the course are at the following link.

#-Link-Snipped-#

this is a level 1 course.

after the completion of this course, another course is available too. the following link shows its details too...

#-Link-Snipped-#

since these courses are worth rs. 10,500 and rs. 14,000; so kindly guide me by providing your views about the institute, the syllabus being covered and other details. also feel free to provide some alternatives if better.

thank you.:smile:

Replies

• raviZ
    raviZ
    hey #-Link-Snipped-# if you are looking for Ethical Hacking Course AFCEH is similer and cost is only 7000 gives you same knowledge.if you want more information of AFCEH4.0 then search on google .........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has anyone here really benefited from the ethical hacking course? I'd like to have a look at the course contents. Anyone?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    the course contents(titles only) are given in the 1st link he has provided biggie. but the thing is these people wont be teaching hacking the way one expects. I had once attended a similar thing only that it was a workshop and I felt that its only about touching over the traditional topics. not really much into detail. if one wants to learn then internet would be the best teacher I think.
  • raviZ
    raviZ

here is the torrent file download this with the help of utorrent software you get all data I think these is sufficient information to cover all topics and after all it is free of cost ,As my connection is slow I only able to download AFCEH TORRENT if you want studymaterial then i recommend ankit fadia all books but you get only information not certificate
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    I heard from lots of people in the market about ethical hacking
    Is it a new one in the IT market?
    can anyone tell me about the scope of this course and from where I can do this?
  • smithdyer
    smithdyer
    Hey Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice information.
    Computers around the world are systematically being victimized by rampant hacking. This hacking is not only widespread, but is being executed so flawlessly that the attackers compromise a system, steal everything of value and completely erase their tracks within 20 minutes.

The goal of the ethical hacker is to help the organization take preemptive measures against malicious attacks by attacking the system himself; all the while staying within legal limits. This philosophy stems from the proven practice of trying to catch a thief, by thinking like a thief. As technology advances and organization depend on technology increasingly, information assets have evolved into critical components of survival.

An Ethical Hacker is one name given to a Penetration Tester. An ethical hacker is usually employed by an organization who trusts him to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems, using the same methods as a hacker, for the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities. Illegal hacking (i.e.; gaining unauthorized access to computer systems) is a crime in most countries, but penetration testing done by request of the owner of the targeted system(s) or network(s) is not, except in Germany.

By the way for more information on Ethical Hacking check this link:
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    i heard a lot that the AFCEH is fake and not a worthy course to opt for........????? is it true????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans, my wishes. i was searching on the net regarding a summer training/course of j2ee. i got a link about an association STEP, IIT Roorkee, which used to conduct...
hello CEans, my wishes. i got some information of an institute SQL STAR INTERNATIONAL SQL Star - Leading IT solutions & Business Software Developer while going through the knowledge services...
An earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale shook parts of Andaman and Nicobar Islands on Tuesday night leaving two persons injured but there was no report of any death...
* Scientists collide particles at highest energy ever * Success hailed as huge step in understanding universe * Mysterious dark matter, new dimensions may be found By Robert Evans GENEVA,...
hi guys............. out there i need your help.i am interested in building a micromouse.........i have made a small report on it..........but i am unable to find ..........like which is the...