Eternalthinker is my Colleague's Classmate!

Imagine my shock when after telling my colleagues all about Crazy Engineers and even sharing them some articles from Voice in all these months, one guy couldn't make out that EternalThinker was part of it! Today, while speaking abruptly about blogging, my colleague said to me about ET. He in fact has a lot of good memories of ET from his school days, and I'm proud to hear all that. Well done mate!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 This is so much fun! I wonder if ET's reading this.
    I've heard people, especially students, talking about CE in trains and bus-stops. 👍

I hope CE becomes a household name faster than before. Imagine a day, when students taking admission in engineering colleges coincides with their registration on CE. And people add the life event on Facebook - Became a Crazy Engineer today. Really, can't wait!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have tried again and again but never get the answer! Please help me out here. Given the forbidden band width of Si is Eg=1.21-4.1x10^-4*T [eV], find the Intrinsic carrier...
I went through all the 'oldie' IIT websites - which are supposed to be the mecca of engineering in India and was disappointed to notice that most of the websites...
my laptop has a metal body...sometimes i feel shocked when i touched particular portion of my laptop..and it is not so frequent..what might be the reason behind this..is this happenning...
why are we using only 5volts or 12 volts as voltages for the electronic appliances???
Get ready for affordable and fully electric car in soon to going to launch in India now. Expected price is going to be INR. 12Lakhs (cardekho(dot)com) . Quick specs: Top...