E&TC internships in Vishakapatnam

hi i am nikitha studying 2nd year BE ECE at andhra university vishakapatnam .... i wanted to know if there are any companies offering internships in my field.so please held me

Replies

• lakshmidhar
    lakshmidhar
    i do want to know...pls guys if any one is aware of this...post here...thank you
  • Sukant Gupta
    Sukant Gupta
    same here..i want to kno it about it too....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why is it sometimes so difficult to make people express their views / opinions? Is it the Shyness? Or lack of confidence? Or low self esteem? So how do you...
In any warfare, "taking cover" behind a strong support has been one of the most widely accepted defensive move. By taking cover, the enemy can't get you easily until you...
Which one is correct...... 1) How did you apply for it? How did you applied for it? 2) you didn't answer it. you didn't answered it. 3) Where we use...
a) If interviewer ask why don't you try for govt job as my father is doing then what should i say? Govt jobs have many advantages over IT jobs. b)...
Aikya 2K12 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by JNTU College of Engineering, Vizianagaram. It is conducted by Computer Science and Engineering department of the college. Events: Paper Presentataion...