Estimate: reinforcement

the following table gives you the length of steel bars in ft. per hollow block installed at specified distances of ver. and hor. bars. The values in the table includes additional length for hook bending and splicing of the reinforcement.

TABLE 1-1 CHB REINFORCEMENT

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Example
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    hey maria can you please tell me where can i get this book??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm excited to inform you that we've a new section on CE dedicated to all the events happening in the engineering / technology space all over the world. This...
EPFL Scientists alongwith a group of scientists developed a minute electronic device(a Tiny Blood testing Lab) which is capable of monitoring the blood's data & transmit the recorded data wirelessly....
Biofest 2013 has been organised by IIT Madras. The will comprise of several events listed below - BioBiz- Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people...
Scientists have often mentioned Graphene as super-power semiconductor for upcoming electronics technology, whether it is CPU,Memory or whatever. Use of Graphene is not done except from testing purpose as more...
Tech enthusiasts may have to stretch their brain muscles a bit. Remember NotionInk? The Indian tablet maker that promised a ton of things but couldn't deliver - seems to have...