Essot 2600mAh Power Bank Priced At Rs. 499 To Compete Mi Power Bank In India

Admit it or not, but the Chinese brand Xiaomi has taken over the gadget arena in India by storm. One of its popular products in recent times has been the Mi Power Bank. With its gigantic sizes in variants of 5200 mAh and 10400 mAh at highly affordable prices, everyone wants to own one. Well, the computer peripheral device maker company Bel Esprit Technologies Pvt. Ltd doesn't want to be left behind in the game and has launched the all new Essot Portable power bank with an innovative Suction Cup design. The Essot 2600mAh power bank is a smart charger that plugs directly into your smartphone, MP3 player or tablet and provides for a rapid charge on the go.

essot-powerbank-2600-mah-india-price
Priced competitively at Rs. 499, the Essot Power bank banks on its small & portable design and offers a 6 month replacement warranty. Available through online portals such as Amazon and Flipkart, the Essot 2600 mAh power bank is also been made available for sale via brick and mortar retail centers. Mr. Sandeep Ramani, Co-Founder and CEO, Bel Esprit Technologies Pvt. Ltd is positively enthusiastic about their company's new product and believes that power banks have become a need of the tech-savvy generation of today.

At 150 g, the Essot power bank is pretty light weight and to truly know if it works well, we right now have to bank on the first-hand user reviews on various e-commercce portals. What are your thoughts on the new Essot power bank in India? Will it be able to tackle the giant Mi Power banks? Let us know your thoughts via comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Not only Xiaomi, Essot will face lots of competitions with others as well.

I bought a PNY power bank (5400 mAh in INR 700 from Amazon); and that was pretty good deal. Very nice design, battery indicator and and LED light.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in a great dilemma to decide in which domain i need to do my final year project. I'm already in my8th semester and I hardly have 3 months...
Project Abstract / Summary : The braking in trains is a heavy process and also it requires more power and takes long distance to stop itself. There is lot of...
Project Abstract / Summary : The Gravity power mechanism is, when a weight moves down from higher potential to lower potential this potential energy is converted into kinetic energy, and...
Project Abstract / Summary : Permanent magnet brushless machines are extensively used for servo derives, ship propulsion systems, traction drives, computer, automatic office machine, robots for automation of manufactory, drives...
Project Abstract / Summary : The growing number of restaurants and population of restaurant have emphasized the need to enhance the working of hospitality industry. This system aims at improving...