error:javac file not found

hello people...
i m stuck in a problem .can any1 tell me how to compile java programs in cmd prompt.
m trying n i got an error like
javac:file not found
i just started learning java so plz help

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Classpath not set..
    see this thread:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

for immediate solution just do.
    C:{path to your program .java files}> set CLASSPATH=
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    thanks😀
    still same problem bro ...m getting same error😭
  • nareshkumar6539
    nareshkumar6539
    bharathi shekar
    thanks😀
    still same problem bro ...m getting same error😭
    in command prompt compile the program from current directory means where you save the java program from that directory you have to compile other wise it will give
    javac:file not found as an error
  • sookie
    sookie
    @#-Link-Snipped-# You mainly get this error when the file name given in command prompt is not a .java file. Please check two things - correct path variables set in the system + the file type you are trying to compile. I am guessing it may be like .java.txt

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai friends: I found a good source for AIEEE preparation. They are offering 15% for all the packs and the quality is so good. https://bit.ly/HVZ8V8 Just try
Genetic engineering is considered to be a threat to food security, especially in a changing climate. The introduction of genetically manipulated organisms by choice or by accident grossly undermines sustainable...
Hi guys😀 I heard its totally new concept. I heard there are more patents even. I need more information for this concept. Can anyone please help me?? Which site i...
Genetic engineering is a really amusing subject. We often read about genetics and genetic engineers revolutionizing the future with their breakthroughs in science. We also talk about how we are...
What are the recent advancing trends in thermal field available for final year projects? Please help me,..