CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@shah_a_viral • 07 Oct, 2009
Hey guys does any 1 have solution manual of error control coding, shu lin.
if any 1 have it plz send it to me on my email id <removed>
@Anil Jain • 07 Oct, 2009 Welcome to CE. CEan please do not post your personal e-mail id on web, Until you want to invite spammers in your inbox.

-CB
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Oct, 2009
shah_a_viral
Hey guys does any 1 have solution manual of error control coding, shu lin.
if any 1 have it plz send it to me on my email id <removed>
Using SMS text is strictly not allowed. I hope you read the rules.
8.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 10, 2013

After the launch of the really successful Discover 100T and the sporty Discover 125ST, Bajaj Auto adds to its portfolio the all new Discover 125 T. Launched in India on...
6.2k views

@Manashree Thokal · Jul 2, 2012

Steganography involves the method of acquiring insignificant bits in the audio file. The insignificant bits are acquired in the audio header and are replaced with significant bits of data. Abstract:...
5.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 6, 2014

Mahindra & Mahindra Limited has launched a ravishing new Electric Car called 'Halo' at the Auto Expo in Delhi, India. Mahindra Halo has made a big bang entry as the...
6.1k views

@royz2010 · Dec 2, 2011

I would like to know more details regarding the post of a graduate engineer trainee such as what is the role of a graduate engineer trainee, possible carrier growth etc.
60.4k views

@gopaldeshpande · Jun 2, 2013

What is the difference between compaction and consolidation? Why do we use the term compaction for concrete and consolidation for soil?
6.1k views