errecting tall structures and cranes-doubt

why do signal towers need foundations? and the tower cranes are also placed on some foundation. after construction of any superstructure, the tower crane is dismantled or removed. but the foundation for the crane that is built underneath is left just like that (if i m right). what is the impact if there is any.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This question is not specific to India; but rather all the countries that have allowed FDI in retail sector. It's being conveyed through various sources that foreign direct investment in...
Hello everyone hope you are all doing great 😀 I am a final year student of COE and hope you can answer this survey for my final year project HERE...
Harvard University and Broad Institute have developed a tool kit called MINE which is able to analyze data which is present in enormous quantities. Something like number of microorganisms in...
Toyota has brought the car display system to your mobile phones. Read on to know how! Toyota Brings Car Display System To Smartphone
I need to buy 2.4ghz microstrip patch antenna for my project. But i could not find any sellers in india. Help me if anyone know about these details.