Equipment & Material Required For 230V Transformer

What are the machine(equipment) to make a 230voltage transformer. Reply please.....

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    A general Transformer consist of ferromagnetic or steel core consisting laminated sheets (about .35 - .75 mm thick) insulated from one another.

This core is wounded on both side with two coils which are linked to each other by this core.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    what are the machinery to making transformer. for 230volt transformer.tell complete details with price range. reply please.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    what are the machinery to making transformer. for 230volt transformer.tell complete details with price range. reply please.
    There's no point in starting multiple threads when your question has been answered already. Please ask your additional doubts in this thread itself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of them like to go jobs or Business. Reply please.
I would like to inquire if we can have recombination in the collector of bipolar junction transistor? what about emitter? If not what could be the factors deterring this phenomenon?
While i was thinking about gravity a question knocked in my mind, that whether the gravity outside the Earth atmosphere is precisely zero or a value lesser than that of...
Adding a new smartphone to its Galaxy series, Samsung India has now launched the new Samsung Galaxy Star, an Android Smartphone that has vowed to compete with the likes of...
The news that Google Inc. is going to help in funding and developing of wireless networks in emerging markets has spread like wildfire. The headlines broke out, when WSJ posted...