Equation of mass flow rate through inlet in turbojet engines

anyone plss give the equation of mass flow rate through inlet in turbojet engines and some material for engine inlet design.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This is a very specialized area. What do you mean by 'equation of mass flow rate through inlet in turbojet engines'? Steady state behaviour can be very different from transient behaviour. There is a 200+ page book from NASA that is available for study which describes DYNGEN - A program for calculating the Steady State and Transient performance of Turbojets and Tubofans.
    The differential equations associated with the design are difficult to solve . The program describes an Euler approximation procedure for solving these. If you are interested you can download the book (it is unclassified and cleared for unlimited distribution) here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from Rice University, Texas, have developed a graphene composite that has proven very effective in melting the ice build-up on helicopter rotor blades. The material could also aid in...
At NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, the James Webb Space Telescope team is in the process of installing the largest space telescope mirror the world has ever...
Any plz give me some ideas for mini project in mechanical
Samsung has launched the Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch in India and I thought I'd inform you with the information you need to know if you are thinking about buying one....
The best-selling humanoid robot, Pepper, was conceived by a Paris-based company, Aldebaran Robotics, and was acquired by SoftBank, Japan’s largest telecom company, in 2012. Around 500 companies in Japan have...