Epic Browser Rieview

Epic is first ever web browser developed in INDIA. It contains a lot of elements designed specially for Indian people. It is made on Mozilla platform.

-You can have full privacy in your surfing when you enter in private browsing mode. In this mode no cookies, history or cache is stored. So no one can find what you were doing over net.Other than this you also have a facility of clearing browsing data.
-In its sidebar it has a separate button named INDIA, so you can instantly access all the new updates about the country.
- Another one of its specialty is language. You can type in most of Indian languages from Hindi,Punjabi to Tamil. I think its a wonderful facility for Indian users.
-It has a rich sidebar including facebook, twitter, orkut, gmail etc. which makes surfing faster.
-It also has lot of themes related to India. You can adjust theme according to your choice from Sonali Bendre to Kevladeo National Park...!!
-Browsing speed is also nice.

[​IMG]

All in all i think that this is a good browser made for Indian people.
Waiting for your opinions.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Wonderful
    very nice
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    good one.
    nice features.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Made for Indian people? Any special for Indians? only Indian updates is special?
    Do non-Indians can use this?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Update : I just tried this.
    It is about a size of 10.7 MB and it taken just 25 seconds to install.
    It also contains My computer, we can store directly from the browser.
    Seems nice, but it takes some time to get familiar. But colourfull.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    sahithi pallavi
    Made for Indian people? Any special for Indians? only Indian updates is special?
    Do non-Indians can use this?
    Its not like that. What I meant was that this browser has some specification which are specially for Indian people. I think you have noticed the sidebar where you have a button named India, richness in Indian language and its themes. That's why i said its a lot related to India.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    yes, thats the unique feature for Indians.
    Non-Indians can't able to see that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can someone please suggest some good websites regarding knowledge about image processing and retrieval???
why for transmission a standard signal of 4-20 mA is used and why not 0-20mA? whats is the scientific reason behind it?
Can anyone help me with this seminar report.I have searched everywhere for details on AMD Fusion or Accelerated Processing Unit but was not able to find much information.I have to...
Hey!!I am an ECE student in my 3rd year.I have been trying hard to find out what kind of jobs i might be looking for as a fresher when i...
A very simple logical question? Let A = {x : 3x=6}, Does A=2?