Environment Monitoring System

Project Abstract / Summary : The project is a combination of both WSN and IoT. A wireless sensor network consisting of 3 sensor nodes where each sensor node has a gas sensor (for CO2, NH3 [MQ135]) and temperatue and humidity sensor[DHT11]. The sensor nodes will transfer their collected data wirelessly over an RF channel to a main node. The main node will then upload the received data on a data reception platform (Thingspeak server). This data can be visible to public and can be useful for anaysis.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : IoT is one area of electronics which is a blend of many fields capable of making things smarter and this area is finding great growth and is on a way to become a large industry so it was obvious to try and contribute in such an emerging field

Project Highlights : Having entire work data on the interenet is a great benefit in todays fast paced life. With IoT being an emergin field of importance, it gives an edge to our winnig. Also its a great application which is a blend of electronics and IT making it smart so has an edge to it. So probably there's a chance of winning

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Vidyalankar institute of Technology
City: Mumbai
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the scariest things about using an airplane lavatory is the fear of germs left behind by other users. On long-haul flights this fear is compounded as many people...
Project Abstract / Summary : wildlife caring is a web application which designed to help zoo of vadodara city we have personally visited there and seen the situation of the...
HELP ME GUYS I NEED A PROJECT DESIGN. I;M AN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING STUDENT, I PROPOSED MANY DESIGN AND GET REJECTED. PLEAASE! 😔
Project Abstract / Summary : INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS Intelligent Transportation System is the application of advanced sensor, computer, electronics, and communication technologies and management strategies—in an integrated manner—to improve the...
Project Abstract / Summary : The project is about cleaning of clothes using ultrasonic waves. The current washing machines we used are expensive & use detergents for cleaning purposes. Also...