Environment concerns

I want to know about the various methods of rain water harvesting.😀

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Do you mean by artificial raining
  • Sabrina Rajvansh
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    No, that is not what I meant. I want to know the techniques of rain water harvesting.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think that will be made using dams
  • Sabrina Rajvansh
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    I mean rainwater harvesting done at homes so that we can save drop by drop of water as water although used carelessly and taken for granted, is still a thing that is unavailable to most of the poverty stricken people.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    I mean rainwater harvesting done at homes so that we can save drop by drop of water as water although used carelessly and taken for granted, is still a thing that is unavailable to most of the poverty stricken people.
    hmmmm then i think they have to united with neighbours and create a building which can store water and they can use the water when ever needed
  • Sabrina Rajvansh
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    We want to develop a feasible technology on that.
  • Sabrina Rajvansh
    Sabrina Rajvansh
    Any ideas or suggestion will be welcomed.. Please help me make a project on either rainwater harvesting or WASTE MANAGEMENT...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every1..... i m student of 3rd year, Btech and i wanna do internship this winter . my stream is IT ... so can ne1 suggest me a good option...
Let's make a collection of questions based on PHP asked in interviews here. I will start with a few here: 1. What’s the difference between include and require? 2. What...
Here is My Idea about the Whole concept. A. Observation Forums are driven by Passion and Obsession for the Niche. So an administrator starts it. Keeps pushing it. Search engines...
In this thread We will post edited conversations that are lost in time in shoutbox. Post CE related Conversation snaps here, technical to some technical thread.
hey. i am a second year CS student ..... When exactly is the right time to start preparing for GATE?? ... and how to go about it.... 😀 reply asap