Entrepreneurship Experiences Before Graduation - Thoughts?

I stumbled upon following article on TechCrunch and liked it: Why Students Should Gain Entrepreneurship Experience Before Graduating • TechCrunch . Instead of opting for internships, why not gain the real world experience of starting a business and running it?

I'd welcome your thoughts.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bumping my own thread 😀 . Anyone wants to express their opinion here?
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    yes!
    nice article, please do inform more about entrepreneurship , when should we start our own company exactly in four year of B.TECH. my 1st year is completed.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RISHABH LALA
    yes!
    nice article, please do inform more about entrepreneurship , when should we start our own company exactly in four year of B.TECH. my 1st year is completed.
    You should 'register' your company only when you need to. But you should start a venture when the thought of staring a venture refuses to go out of your mind, when it makes you restless and takes away you night's sleep.

There's no 'time-limit' to starting your business. I know few guys in town who've started their ventures right in class X.
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    good one..its worth reading...inspirational😀 we expect more threads of this kind
  • AM_NAREN
    AM_NAREN
    Good Article and more encouraging.
  • Aruna Kumari
    Aruna Kumari
    The_Big_K
    I stumbled upon following article on TechCrunch and liked it: Why Students Should Gain Entrepreneurship Experience Before Graduating • TechCrunch . Instead of opting for internships, why not gain the real world experience of starting a business and running it?

I'd welcome your thoughts.
    Wouldn't that be nice? I love the idea, why do a internship and earn peanuts when you can be your own boss, right? I was reading an article on the Small Business India Intuit site on the courses that are available these days for young dreamers to help them achieve their dreams of becoming entrepreneurs. It will be great if you can tag people along in this article and help them if they are interested: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aruna Kumari
    Wouldn't that be nice? I love the idea, why do a internship and earn peanuts when you can be your own boss, right? I was reading an article on the Small Business India Intuit site on the courses that are available these days for young dreamers to help them achieve their dreams of becoming entrepreneurs. It will be great if you can tag people along in this article and help them if they are interested:
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Wouldn't it be nice if you could stop promoting Intuit on CE? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread aims to discuss ways of getting free / cheap publicity for your startup companies. Usually, startups find it really hard to get the media to write about them....
The patents system has its own merits and demerits. This debate is about the effect of the patents on the overall ecosystem of innovation. Do you think patents encourage or...
Lyrics: Lyrics of Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman To really love a woman, to understand her You gotta know her deep inside Hear every thought, see every dream...
Hey ppl, congratulations! Tonight(30th June, 2012) we are going to get an extra second! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second So, what are you going to do with this extra second....😉
hi all . . . need to submit a project on mathlab. can any one help me 😀