Entrepreneurs: Women V/s Men

She is a Daughter,a Sister,a Wife,a Daughter-in-law,a Mother.A woman lives all the roles and she is thought to be a perfectionist. An idol of sacrifice, a responsible individual,she is the building block for a house without her it would probably collapse.She essentially turns a house to a home but the modern woman has undergone a complete makeover to take over the business world too. Levelling the playing field with the men entrepreneurs she is respected only if she succeeds. Globally a woman taking up entrepreneurship as a profession still faces many challenges on her path. Proof that the women are not usually encouraged is that still the corporate world is deprived of women at the creame layer.Only 40% of the times shall you find a woman as the CEO or the MD of a Company. Hence the question is not 'who is better?' but 'why is she not perceived to be better?'

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    integratdbrains
    She is a Daughter,a Sister,a Wife,a Daughter-in-law,a Mother.A woman lives all the roles and she is thought to be a perfectionist. An idol of sacrifice, a responsible individual,she is the building block for a house without her it would probably collapse.She essentially turns a house to a home but the modern woman has undergone a complete makeover to take over the business world too. Levelling the playing field with the men entrepreneurs she is respected only if she succeeds. Globally a woman taking up entrepreneurship as a profession still faces many challenges on her path. Proof that the women are not usually encouraged is that still the corporate world is deprived of women at the creame layer.Only 40% of the times shall you find a woman as the CEO or the MD of a Company. Hence the question is not 'who is better?' but 'why is she not perceived to be better?'
    I personally do not participate in such debates for I believe that there is nothing to debate.

Entrepreneurship & management is about individual's choices and anyone can excel at it with proper attitude and education. Man / Woman differences do not matter - in my humble opinion.

why is she not perceived to be better?'
    The answer, I believe is simple. Because there aren't many examples around. Times are changing. Maybe 10 years done the line, we'll have a different situation altogether.

She is a Daughter,a Sister,a Wife,a Daughter-in-law,a Mother.A woman lives all the roles and she is thought to be a perfectionist.
    What kind of a statement is this? Men and women have different roles to play and each role is equally important. Women & men lead on different fronts and that's necessary for the world to run.

Regarding the debate topic - all I have to say is that gender doesn't matter when it comes to entrepreneurship.

Awaiting more comments.
  • niniandcat
    niniandcat
    very good artical .thanks for posting

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found this free ebook on the internet about mouth to mouth advertising. I haven't yet read it. In case you're interested in reading this free book onlnie - visit...
Hi CE's, I always had this doubt in my mind that Why Space is so dark?.I used to think that if a small Bulb can lighten a room.Sun can lighten...
CEans, I'm excited to announce the first ever CE Meet @ Pune on 21[sup]st[/sup]June, 2008 ! Venue: CCD (Cafe Coffee Day 😁 ) , F.C.Road, Pune! 😁 Time: 3:30 PM...
hello , can ne1 pls advise me wich are da best electronics companies conducive fr summer training.
hello everyone, im new to engineering, ive opted for the course and i will be starting this year.